EAP DANCE VIDEO
1. How many cameras are used to shoot the recital?
1 to 3 cameras are used to film the recitals
2. Where do we get the sound feeds for the DVD?
One sound feed comes from the sound board so we get your pure music. We also take a feed from inside the
auditorium to capture the audience applause and taps.
3. How much are DVD's sold for?
Standard DVD's are sold for $45.oo. Price can be adjusted. Please speak with a sales representative for more details.
4. Is there a fee to film the show?
If 50 DVD's are sold, there is no fee to videotape the show. If EAP does your photography as well as your videography, there is also no fee. Please speak with a sales representative for more details.
5. Are the recitals we film edited?
Yes, we edit every recital. All editing is done in our state of the art digital editing studio. We add titles, music and effects. Al DVD's are chaptered so that students and parents can go directly to their performance. We can accomodate any special request the dance studio may have.
6. How do parents receive copies of the shows they've ordered?
All DVD's are mailed directly to the parents. All DVD's are labeled and packaged in attractive full color packaging.
Parents ordering EAP TV streaming HD video will receive an e-mail with instructions on how to view their recital video.
7. Who sells the DVD's to parents?
• EAP provides the dance school with forms to hand out before recitals.
• An EAP representative will also be at the recitals to assist in sales questions and orders.
• Parents may also order recital videos online.
8. Does EAP do a "Behind the Scenes" video before the show?
Yes we can provide this service.
9. How long does it take parents to receive their orders?
8 - 10 weeks from the date of the show.
10. Is there a minimum of DVD's that need to be sold?
50 DVD'S is the minimum we need to sell.
11. Does EAP pay a commision for the videos that are sold?
Yes we do. Contact us for details
12. Does the dance studio receive a complimentary video of recitals?
Yes, the studio will receive a DVD of each show at no charge.
13. Can EAP set up a backstage feed of the show so that waiting performers may view those performing?
Yes, we can provide this service.